Some of the things that we have achieved for Dedworth this year:
- Road improvements x 18
- Pavement improvements x 6
- Speed humps repaired at Smiths Lane, Dedworth Rd, Wolf Lane etc.
- Osgood Park swings & bird table
- LED lights installed in all Clewer South (adopted) streets
- Sensory Garden at Fuzzens Walk
- Bulbs- another 7,000 new spring bulbs planted
- Brambles cleared at Basford Way & Dean Close
- Large poppies on Dedworth Rd lamp posts
- VC Exhibition at Dedworth Library
- Silent soldier at Dedworth Library
- War memorial cleaned at Clewer Rec
- Sutherland Grange Recycling Unit cleaned up and CCTV installed
- New bins at Dedworth Manor
- New reporting facility for traveller encampments on RBWM website
- Whiteley traveller defences
- Ballard Green traveller defences
- New bench and bin at the Parade
- Bus stop repairs
- 100 sacks of litter removed
- “Fork” graffiti tackled
- Garden in Bloom competition
- Donations to 5th and 12th Windsor scouts arranged
- Beat the Goalie at Osgood Park
- Bike security marking at the Spencer Denney Centre
- Community Warden drop- in sessions
- Dedworth Big Draw
- Dedworth Spring Clean
- Dedworth Recycling Day
- Dedworth Christmas Tree
Work started on improving Sutherland Grange & the Spencer Denney Centre. I have also ensured that:
- RBWM start acquiring “big belly” bins to help get on top of litter in busier areas
- Agreement to introduce “inclusive” play equipment at our swing parks.
- With Cllr Malcolm Alexander I’ve secured agreement to fund a garden café in Dedworth.
Thanks to all involved and to residents for their continued support. Plesae get in touch if you have an idea/ suggestion for Dedworth.
Wishing you all the very best for 2019.